1. Candidate selected from MAT2013 that means scored 60% & above.
2. To appear for the above final contest every student studying from V to VIII Std. will have to
qualify himself or herself at first through MATHS APTITUDE TEST which will be conducted on 2rd
Saturday of August in every academic year.
Day & Date : Sunday, 2nd February 2014 Time :12.30 to 2.30 p.m.
Group I – STD V and VI (Primary Level)
Group II – STD VII and VIII (Higher Primary Level)
Pattern & Contest
1. Students will enjoy the contest of mathamatics for 2 hours only.
2. There will be 15 to 17 questions totally. Question paper & answersheet together.
3. Logical approach, steps are expected for questions, space is provided to write them
4. For rough work purpose, blank pages are attached or space will be provided. No objective MCQ
Entry Fees for JMO Rs. 250/-
Last date of submission of forms & entry fees Thursday, 24th October 2013
Syllabus for JMO -
(MATHS APTITUDE TEST)
For Students of Std. V to VIII
(Qualifying Test for JMO 2014)
1. JMO Specimen Problems. (V / VI)
2. JMO Specimen Problems (VII / VIII)
How to enter for JMO- 2014-
Schools are going to receive result of MAT 2013 and hence, Principal / Maths Teacher is expected to enhance these selected students to fill up admission Forms enclosed with the result and School Teacher may collect filled forms along with Rs. 250/- entry fees and submit to the principal.
How to send Entries :
1. Submit forms and cash to the office on the above address.
2.Take D. D. from any nationalized bank of total amount at Rs. 250/- per student and send it to
the office by courier with forms duly filled.
Result of JMO - 2014 Contest will be declared on website and will be informed to the respective schools; after a month
Awards or Prizes :
1. Ramanujan Scholarship of Rs.500/- with Certificate of honour wii be awarded to 5% of total
students paticipated all over india in JMO-2014 with Gold Medal Category
2. Kaprekar Scholarship of Rs. 250/- will be awarded to next 10% of total students Participated in
JMO- 2014 with Silver Medal Category
|Concept||Objectives||MAT 2013||Syllabus||Prizes||How to Apply||Contact us|